Quick Search is a keyword search for books, images, journal articles and more.
Use this guide to learn how to:
1. Identify print and online titles in the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
2. Choose between Encore and the Classic Catalog
3. Find print books by location and call number
4. Search WorldCat to identify books not owned by University of Nebraska-Lincoln Libraries
5. Use ILLiad to request intracampus book delivery and borrow books from other libraries
6. Use Google Books effectively